For the interactive school performance READY TO RIOT we are looking for 2 actors and 4 dancers, who are in their final year of their study and have an affinity with young people.
The performance is about the physical sensation of a riot. And how chaos and order in our society always seek out a balance. Ready To Riot is a performance in which students play a vital role, so as a player and dancer you get on stage with the students. We will explain what this will look like in concrete terms during the auditions.
Who are we looking for?
2 players and 4 dancers who have an affinity with young people.
2 actors (NL)
- A player who has an affinity with dancing (does not have to have years of dance experience) and
- A player who easily connects with young people.
4 dancers (NL/EN)
- With an experimental/hip hop and freestyle background (this is not a prerequisite).
- Dancers must have an aptitude for working with actors.
- Dancers must be able to level with young people.
Information registration audition:
We would like to receive a motivational letter or video (2 minutes long video where we get an impression of you), specify what you are studying, and provide a photo of yourself.
** The deadline is 27th of March 12:00u**
After March 27th, you will be contacted to inform you on whether you can come and audition on April 1st. Then you will also receive more information about the times the audition will take place.
Bloemstraat 38, te Groningen
Please note: Travel expenses are not reimbursed and visas are not arranged for if you come from outside of the EU.
An internship allowance in accordance with the CAO