We are looking for an intern in the Marketing Department of the Noord Nederlands Toneel (NNT) and Club Guy & Roni from September 1, 2021.
We are looking for an enthusiastic intern to strengthen our marketing team. Does theater and (online) marketing campaigns make your heart beat faster? Send us an email soon!
What are your tasks?
* Thinking and working with marketing activities and organising promotional campaigns within the available campaign budget in collaboration with the campaign manager.
* Maintaining the website and social media i.c.w. the online specialist.
* Maintaining contact with various public groups i.c.w. community specialist.
* Supporting the brand specialist in brand campaigns.
What are we looking for?
* You are always looking for new ways of communicating, and you are customer-oriented.
* You have an excellent knowledge of English. It is an advantage if you also communicate easily in Dutch (oral + written).
* You make contacts easily, communicate clearly.
* You have affinity with the cultural sector.
* You enjoy working in a team, but you are also very independent.
* You are stress resistant, accurate and quality oriented.
* You are flexible and can set priorities.
What do we offer?
* A full-time (38 hours) practical internship and possibilities to combine this with research.
* A creative working environment in a monumental building in the city center of Groningen.
* An internship fee of € 300 per month.
Who are we?
The Noord Nederlands Toneel and Club Guy & Roni employ more than 25 permanent employees. In addition, the company works together with a large group of freelance employees. In our monumental building on Bloemstraat we work in our costume workshop, in the office, the workshop, and of course in the rehearsal rooms. Our ambitions are great. We are building an interdisciplinary theater house in which all discipline frameworks are removed: theater of today, in the language of today. The NNT performs in theaters throughout the country or on location, Club Guy & Roni tours at home and abroad and plays in theaters and festivals.
For more information, please contact Bo van Bommel, head of marketing: firstname.lastname@example.org You can send us your CV and motivational letter before Thursday 17 of June 2021.