Internship Marketing 2023
We are looking for two new interns in the marketing department of NITE (Noord Nederlands Toneel + Club Guy & Roni) starting from February 1, 2023 (starting date in consultation).
The position |
To strengthen our marketing team, we are looking for two enthusiastic interns. We work closely with the education team, who are, among other things, responsible for the content of peripheral programming. Together we address our (potential) audience. The marketing team consists of 6 permanent people (a head, senior and junior campaign managers, online marketing strategist, content manager) and a set group of freelancers around them.
The tasks |
There are a number of fixed tasks that are always done by the intern. In addition, we like to look at what your talents are and how to utilize them. Sometimes that is more about writing and texts and other times we find a photo or video talent. Sometimes we find a strong budding data analyst, other times we find someone who explodes with creative marketing concepts.
- Thinking along and working on marketing activities and organizing promotional activities within the available campaign budget in cooperation with the campaign manager.
- Maintaining the website and social media in collaboration with the online specialist.
- Engaging and enthusing different audiences for various performances.
- Supporting the online marketing strategist by gathering insights.
- You like to learn more about the motivation of our potential visitors, and you are creative in approaching people and getting them excited.
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch. It is an advantage if you also communicate easily in English (orally + in writing).
- You establish contacts easily, communicate clearly and friendly.
- You have affinity with the cultural sector. -If you haven’t been to the theater in the last year, don’t worry, you’ll be there more than enough at our location.-
- You enjoy working in a team, but can hold your own in an organization that is results-oriented and gives people a lot of freedom to set up their own work process.
- You are accurate and quality-oriented.
We offer |
- A full-time (38 hours) practical internship and opportunities to combine this with research.
- An open, informal, creative work environment with committed colleagues from all over the world.
- Free admission to all our performances and invitations to premieres.
- An internship fee of €350 per month.
The organization |
NITE employs more than 35 on a permanent basis. In addition, the company works with a large group of freelance staff. The main language is often English because of the many different nationalities. In our monumental building on Bloemstraat and on Kunstwerf we work in our costume studio, in the office, the workshop, and of course in the rehearsal rooms. Our ambitions are huge. NITE performs shows in theaters throughout the country or on location, tours at home and abroad and plays in theaters and at festivals.
For more info, contact Margaret Tholen: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or send your cover letter with CV to Margaret directly.
You can apply until December 2, 2022.